- We can custom make your cover to suit most outdoor dining chair with or without any arm rests. If your dining chairs do not have any arms simply enter the seat height in measurement (4). If you looking to cover a stack of chairs with 3 or more chair please select the custom “Stack Of Chair Cover“.
- Measurement (3) is the DEEPEST section of the chair. To obtain the correct measurement, push the chair back against the wall and measure from the wall to the furtherest point of the chair.See HOW TO MEASURE DEPTH OF CHAIRS/LOUNGES/DAYBEDS.
- To ensure the best results simply enter in the exact measurements of your furniture. You do not need to add any extra cm’s for the cover as that is our job and area of expertise. For accurate measurements place your dining chair next to the wall and measure from a wall. Measure from the widest point.
- Below where the measurements are entered a little green box will tell you the size of the cover will be made.
- Stylish fabric exterior: Doesn’t look cheap like a tarpaulin.
- Includes ties on each corner at the base to secure the cover.
- Elastic is available upon request. Please note however this is not suitable for many dining chairs.
- PU waterproof coating on underside: coating won’t be effected by the UV & elements.
- Double folded & stitched seams: provide a premium clean finish while providing the best waterproof properties and durability.
- Won’t crack like PVC outdoor furniture covers
- Solution dyed polyester for protection in harsh New Zealand conditions
- Each cover includes a carry bag: A good place to store the cover when not in use.
- Easy to move and fold: makes taking the cover on and off with ease.
- Warranty covers excessive fading and waterproofing.
- Custom Made: From time of approving your order the cover will be ready for delivery within 3 weeks
- Choose from black or light grey
Please check the measurements of your furniture very carefully and ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind or cancel.