Measurement (1) is the total length of the left hand side return at the widest points.
Measurement (2) is the overall width from the back of the lounge at the widest point
Measurement (3) this is the length of the right hand side return at the widest point. Note: This measurement may differ to measurement (1)
Measurement (4) Is the back height from the floor to the highest part of the lounge: Tip: This may be the top of the back cushion.
Measurement (5) Is the overall depth of the right return. Measure from the widest point.
Measurement (6) This is the height from the floor to the top of the armrest. If there is no armrest then measure from the floor to the top of the seat cushion.
Measurement (7) measure the depth of the left hand return. Tip: this may not be the same depth as the section on the right.
Measurement (8) this is internal depth of the lounge .
- Stylish fabric exterior: Doesn’t look cheap like a tarpaulin.
- Designed for U shape lounges with arm rest at ends
- Easier than using multiple rectangle covers and pulling modules apart
- Includes 8 tie points around the base to secure the cover.
- PU waterproof coating on underside: coating won’t be effected by the UV & elements.
- Double folded & stitched seams: provide a premium clean finish while providing the best waterproof properties and durability.
- Won’t crack like PVC outdoor furniture covers
- Solution dyed polyester for protection in harsh New Zealand conditions.
- Each cover includes a carry bag: A good place to store the cover when not in use.
- Easy to move and fold: makes taking the cover on and off with ease.
- Warranty covers excessive fading and waterproofing.
- Custom Made: From time of finalising your order the cover will be ready for delivery within 4 weeks
- Choose from black or light grey
This cover has many different measurements, Please carefully measure the lounge and double check to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.